Welcome to Breakfast Hours!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Breakfast Hours’s Website, located at breakfasthour.onl
By using this website, we assume that you agree to this set of terms and conditions. Don’t continue using Breakfast Hours if you do not accept all these conditions and terms outlined at this site.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who is the user of this website and is compliant with the terms and conditions of our company.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are all referring to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” and “Us”, refer to us and the client.
The terms all refer to the offer, acceptance, and the consideration of payment required for the execution of helping the client in the most efficient way for the purpose of satisfying the needs of the Client regarding the services provided by the Company’s specified services, in accordance the law in force in the Netherlands.
Any use of these terms or any other words in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization or he/she/they are considered interchangeable and thus referring to similar terms.
Unless stated otherwise, Breakfast Hours and/or its licensors hold all intellectual rights of the entirety of material found that appears on Breakfast Hours.
The intellectual property rights of Breakfast Hours are all reserved. You can access this site from Breakfast Hours for personal use with the exception of limitations set out in these conditions and terms.
You should not:
- The material is republished from Breakfast Hours
- Sub-license, rent, or sell material starting at Breakfast Hours
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy materials from Breakfast Hours
- Redistribute the content of Breakfast Hours
This Agreement begins with the date of this Agreement. The Terms and Conditions we have set forth were drafted with the aid of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
Certain areas of this website provide users the opportunity to share their opinions and other information within certain sections of the site. Breakfast Hours does not moderate and does not edit, publish, or read Comments before their appearance on the site.
Comments do not represent the views or opinions of Breakfast Hours’s agents and/or affiliates. The views expressed in the comments are the opinions of the individual who expresses their opinions and views.
As far as is permitted by law Breakfast Hours will not be held responsible for the comments or for any damage, liability, or other expenses incurred due to the usage or posting, or display of Comments on this site.
Breakfast Hours retains the right to review all comments and to delete any comments that are deemed offensive, inappropriate, or a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are authorized to post comments on our website and you have all the required permissions and licenses to do this;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third-party;
- The comments do not contain defamatory or offensive, libelous or indecent material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or commercial or illegal activities.
You give Breakfast Hours a non-exclusive right to reproduce, utilize and edit, and to permit others to reproduce, use and modify all of your comments in the formats, and forms of media.
The following organizations are permitted to connect to our Website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors are able to hyperlink to our Website similarly to how they link to the websites of other businesses that are listed and
- Accredited Business Accredited by Systemwide, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that do not connect to our site.
They may also connect to our home page and to our publications, or to other Web pages as the link (a) isn’t in any way deceptive, (b) doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement, or endorsement of the party linking to and its products or services or products; and (c) is in its context on the linked party’s website.
We are able to consider and accept any other link requests coming from the following kinds of organizations:
- generally-known business and/or consumer information sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other organizations representing the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting companies as well as
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will consider links from these organizations in the event that we find the following: (a) the link does not look bad to the businesses that we have accredited; (b) the organization has no negative record in our records; (c) benefits for us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the lack from Breakfast Hours, and (d) the hyperlink is placed part of a larger context of information on resources.
These organizations can hyperlink to our home page as that the link (a) isn’t in any way deceitful; (b) does not misleadingly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or endorsement of the party linking to as well as its services or products as well as (c) is within the specifics of the linking party’s website.
If you’re one or more of those organizations mentioned under paragraph 2, and you are keen on linking with our site we must be informed by sending an email at Breakfast Hours.
Include your name, your business name, contact details, and the URL for your website as well as a list of all URLs you plan to link to our site as well as the URLs of our website that you’d like to connect. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
The organizations that have been approved are able to link to our website in the following manner:
- We may use our corporate name, or
- Through the use of the universal resource locator being connected to
- In the case of using the description or other information on our website that is linked to, it is appropriate in relation to the context and the format of the information on the website of the linking party.
Breakfast Hours’ logo or any other images will be permitted to link without the existence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written consent, you are not permitted to not design frames on our Websites that alter the visual appearance or presentation of our website.
We will not be held accountable for any content which appears on your Website. You agree to safeguard and defend us from any claims that may arise through your website. The link(s) are allowed to be displayed on any website that could be seen as libelous or criminal or obscene or infringes or otherwise violates or encourages the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
The Website reserves the right to ask removal of all or only a specific hyperlink to our Website. You agree to immediately take down all links to our website upon demand.
We reserve the right to modify this agreement as well as its linking policy at any time. If you continue to link to our website you are agreeing to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions of linking.
If you notice a hyperlink on our site that is offensive, for whatever reason, feel free to contact us and notify us at any time. We’ll consider requests to take down links, however, we aren’t obliged to do so or answer directly to you.
We cannot ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate We do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness nor do we guarantee to guarantee that the website is open or that the information on the website is up-to-date.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim all claims, warranties, and other conditions in connection with our site and use this site. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or exclude your liability in the event of the death of a person or injury to a person;
- Limit or exclude your liability for fraud, fraud;
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner that isn’t allowed by the law in force or
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded by law.
The limitations and restrictions on responsibility set out within the preceding Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) are subject to the previous paragraph and (b) cover all obligations which arise from the disclaimer which includes liabilities arising from contracts in tort, or for violation of statutory obligations.
In the event that the website, as well as the information and services that are offered for free, will not be responsible for any damage or loss in any way.